Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Kyle Bush has a new ride

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Yeley will be driving the 21 for the Wood Brothers.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    As a Gibbs racing fan, I never have cared much for Kyle Busch but I am actually glad to see him come on board. He's a great driver and I believe he will make the whole team better so I'm all for it.. I'll just have to learn to like him now.. Hopefully he will bring over some secrets from Hendrick.. The rumor now is that Gibbs will for sure switch to Toyota.. If this is true, they could overtake Hendrick as the powerhouse team in Nascar because Toyota would pour the $$$ to them.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    3 Strong Points....

    1) it is gonna take Toyota several years to find a way to win consistantly in Cup, (look at Dodge, and the money they have spent)

    2) How can you say Hamlin had tougher competition that Jr did in the rookie of the year race??? Kenseth has won 5 times as many races than all of the boys in Hamlins class combined...

    3) Hamlin has only won at 2 tracks...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    I don't care what you all say I would rather have Hamlin then Jr... Plus both teams are going to be good! I'd give the egde to Hendrick just because they have too past champions. But Jr hasn't done anything special and mears hasn't either!!!

    I'm a RCR fan so I don't have any room to talk do I???
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    RCR is actually stronger now than they were immediatly after Dale Died....

    But with DEI, the #8 team has took a nose since big Dale died...Look at how all the DEI teams have went down hill, mainly due to the owner simply not giving to big rats a$$es...Jr. can drive the wheels off a car, look at how he did when Dale was allive...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  6. #16
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    His performance really hasn't changed since Dale died. He has had better points finishes, and more wins I would venture to say. Of course that is with more time in the Cup series than when Dale died.

    I dont' know that Theresa doesn't give a rats butt, but they haven't had all the resources that are out there. I will agree with that. Of course too, I don't think they have been agressive enough in trying to turnover people. That said, they have had enough stuff in the cars that JR should have more wins, and better points finishes than he has had if he was one of the top 5 that could wheel a car.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> look at how he did when Dale was allive... </div></div>


    What 2 wins and a 16th place points finish? Impressive.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    I think he is referring to winning two Busch Championships in two years plus showing a lot of promise his rooking year in the cup series. Say what you want but winning a Busch Championship isn't exactly chopped liver. You have to be a good driver and have a good team to accomplish that. Granted he hasn't had the success he should have in the last few years. Let's see what happens next year though. Probably will be alot of guys eating their words. Time will tell.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Of course, he was probably the highest funded Busch team at the time as well, and you didn't have quite as many Buschwhackers running in the series then. That became way more common around 01 with the money FOX, and NBC put into the television package.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    You had Matt Kenseth runnin for Rousch...Last Time I checked he funded the most expensive teams in Nascar...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •